2 September 2019
We are extremely proud to announce that we have successfully achieved the Ministry of Defence’s Employer Recognition Scheme Silver Award!
The Armed Forces Covenant Scheme enables employers to publicly declare their support for Defence personnel. The scheme encourages employers to support defence and the wider armed forces community, by aligning their company values and providing a working environment that openly advocates support for employees from the service community.
Ubi-Tech is founded by veterans of the Royal Corps of Signals and Royal Navy and has built a business which has the defence community at its very heart. We provide CPD (continual professional development) training to the Royal Corps of Signals and Royal Logistics Corps and is committed to inspiring and enabling access to industry careers for service leavers through military resettlement.
“The achievement of the silver award highlights how important and integrated the Armed Forces Community is to the long- term success of Ubi-Tech. We have a long-standing relationship with the MoD and we understand inherently the challenges of service life which we address in our working environment, culture and policies,” Richard lee Managing Director.”
Ubi-Tech (3R) Ltd
Telephone: 01527 529750
Media and Press Enquiries:
Telephone: 07473 100 919
Notes to editors
About Ubi-Tech (3R) Ltd:
- Richard Lee, Managing Director co-founded Ubi-Tech (3R) Ltd in 2012 following 27 year career in the Royal Corps of Signals. Joined in 2014 by Mike Harbon as Operations Director whose previous experience spans the Royal Navy to Head of technical skill development for the EMEA region of AT&T.
- Ubi-Tech (3R) Ltd provides bespoke training programmes for Global Telecommunications firms and Defence CPD to the Royal Corps of Signals and Royal Logistics Corps.
- Advanced wireless technologies Radio engineering 4th generation Networks WI-FI and IP Cellular and mobile Level 7 programme
- University of Wolverhampton accredited Post-Graduate in wireless communication – 100% pass rate 2019
- ITP accredited
- City and Guilds accredited
- Open College network accredited