11 JUNE 2018
Ubi-Tech (3R) Ltd Win Micro-Business 2018
Ubi-Tech (3R) Ltd, telecoms training specialists have been awarded Herefordshire and Worcestershire Micro Business of the year.
Herefordshire and Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce hosted its seventeenth, annual Chamber Business Awards at the Worcester University Arena on 7th June 2018.
Businesses across the two counties competed for the coveted awards, which recognise the achievements and successes of local companies, in a wide range of categories from excellence in customer service, innovation, exporting and manufacturing to best start-up and high growth enterprise.
Ubi-Tech (3R) Ltd won the award for Best ‘Micro-Business’ of the year sponsored by Air Products UK, amongst fierce competition from four finalists to include; Easy Read Time, Swan Brewery, Wright Staff and Healthy Calves.
Richard Lee, Managing Director Ubi-Tech (3R) Ltd, says:” The Awards are an excellent opportunity to support local business. We are thrilled to have received the award for Micro-Business of the year. This is in recognition of our ‘whole’ team effort here at Ubi-Tech, who together have made the business what it is today and who continue to innovate within the ever changing, technological environment in which we operate.”
Ubi-Tech (3R) Ltd have been providing corporate and specialist telecommunications training since 2012, experiencing rapid growth from their widespread reputation for innovation within the telecoms industry. Ubi-Tech (3R) Ltd is official training partner to global telecoms industry giants, Ericsson, Anritsu, Iris, PureLifi and Defence.
For further information about the 2018 Herefordshire and Worcestershire Awards visit www.hwchamber.co.uk/events/awards
Picture caption left to right – Richard Lee, Managing Director Ubi-Tech (3R) Ltd, Maria Hall, Operations Manager Ubi-Tech (3R) Ltd, Mike Harbon, Operations Director Ubi-Tech(3R) Ltd
Ubi-Tech (3R) Ltd
Telephone: 01527 529750
Media and Press Enquiries:
Telephone: 07473 100 919
Notes to editors
About Ubi-Tech (3R) Ltd:
- Richard Lee, Managing Director co-founded Ubi-Tech (3R) Ltd in 2012 following a 27-year career in the Royal Corps of Signals. Joined in 2014 by Mike Harbon as Operations Director who’s previous experience spans the Royal Navy to Head of technical skill development for the EMEA region of AT&T.
- Ubi-Tech (3R) Ltd provides bespoke training and consultation programmes for telecommunications firms and Defence CPD.
- Programmes include:
- Advanced wireless technologies Radio engineering Next Generation Networks, WI-FI and IP, Cellular and mobile
- University of Wolverhampton accredited Post-Graduate in Wireless Communication – 100% pass rate 2018
- City and Guilds accredited provider
- Defence Career Transition Partnership registered supplier
- Approved member Institute of telecommunications Professionals
- Member National Defence Industry
- Anritsu certified instructors