April 12, 2018
Ubi-Tech’s graduates are next generation telecoms specialists
Redditch based firm Ubi-Tech (3R) Ltd congratulate 23 former Armed Forces personnel as they graduate with a specialist qualification in telecommunications.
Graduates have been awarded a University of Wolverhampton accredited Post Graduate Certificate (PGC) in Wireless Communications, a unique leading-edge course specialising in radio, wireless, 4th Generation (LTE), Wi-Fi and WIMAX technologies.
Robert Gardiner, Professor of Mobile and Wireless Systems said; “Ubi-Tech (3R) Ltd is dedicated to helping Armed Forces personnel transitioning from the services reach their potential within the telecommunications industry. Ubi-Tech excels in delivering up-to-date academic and practical training developed with leading industry experts and academic advisers. Recent graduates are highly skilled and trained leading the way as the next generation of telecoms specialists.”
More than 180 former and transitioning Armed Forces personnel have completed a specialist training course with Ubi-Tech to date. The leading telecoms training firm is a preferred supplier to the Ministry of Defence Career Transition Partnership and provide resettlement-training courses for those about to leave HM Forces as well as for their continual professional development (CPD).
Ubi-Tech’s specialist training consultants set the benchmark in training standards gained from their extensive knowledge of the global telecommunications industry and careers in defence and commercial environments. As official training partner to Ericsson FSO UK, Anritsu and IRIS graduates are also given real career opportunities and industry support.
Mark Kavanagh Formerly RGR 1st Battalion the Royal Irish Regiment is one of the exceptional graduates to have achieved the full Post Graduate Certificate and received his award at the University of Wolverhampton’s Graduation ceremony, “As Ubi-Tech’s instructors are ex- forces they are more than aware of the challenges facing those leaving, the apprehension as well as the uncertainty of transition. The instructors are extremely passionate as well as supportive of the students who are aiming to achieve the PG Cert, I would honestly recommend these guys to anyone who is thinking of joining the telecoms sector”.
Ubi-Tech (3R) Ltd have been providing corporate and specialist telecommunications training solutions since 2012, experiencing rapid growth from their widespread reputation for innovation within the telecoms training industry.
Picture caption: Left to right
Mark Kavanagh, David Haw, Chris Jordan, Sarah Falcous
Ubi-Tech (3R) Ltd
Telephone: 01527 529750
Media and Press Enquiries:
Telephone: 07473 100 919
Notes to editors
About Ubi-Tech (3R) Ltd:
- Richard Lee, Managing Director co-founded Ubi-Tech (3R) Ltd in 2012 following 27 year career in the Royal Corps of Signals. Joined in 2014 by Mike Harbon as Operations Director who’s previous experience spans the Royal Navy to Head of technical skill development for the EMEA region of AT&T.
- Ubi-Tech (3R) Ltd provides bespoke training and consultation programmes for telecommunications firms and Defence CPD.
- Ubi-Tech is committed to inspiring and enabling access to industry careers for service leavers through military resettlement and to developing future generations of telecommunications specialists.
- Programmes include:
- Advanced wireless technologies Radio engineering 4th generation Networks WI-FI and IP Cellular and mobile Level 7 programme
- University of Wolverhampton accredited Post-Graduate in wireless communication – 100% pass rate 2018