We deliver our Post Graduate Certificate programme to serving members of the Royal Logistic Corps and whilst we always like to think we are doing a good job for our customers it is great to hear it from the customer themselves. This week, WO1 Glen Crawford Training Officer, Comms Spec Head of Trade, CIS Sqn, Training Delivery at the Defence School of Transport at Leconfield, sent us this ringing endorsement of the success of our CPD training and also the post-course after care and mentoring that we provide.
“Ubi-Tech (3R) Ltd have been continuously on the go and assisting RLC soldiers throughout this year, listed below are some of the key points:
- Conducted 2 x PG Cert in wireless communications courses, these have had 26 RLC Comms Spec attend with a rank range of WO1 to LCpl.
- Facilitating on-going aftercare and guidance post course for assistance with written submissions for Wolverhampton University.
- Conducted advice and assistance for soldiers who are at the end of service with CV writing for telecoms jobs.
- The instruction given by the Ubi-Tech trainers has provided more insight into Bowman planning and made the Comms Spec a better operator (stated by students attending the courses).
- In the planning stages now for running a PG Cert course in Aug / Oct 18.
I have found that in my time taking over this role in April 17 that Richard and his team provide first class training which doesn’t end at the end of the course, they are always willing to go that extra mile and assist in developing our soldiers as much as they can albeit advice on university written skill or enhancing the knowledge of current military communications making our Comms Specs better operators.
The Team at Ubi-Tech have additionally assisting in helping an RLC SSgt leaving the army after 24 years secure a job working in Communications for General Dynamics with sound advice on CV writing and tips for interviews.”