Location: UK Wide
Salary: £20,000 + Travel covered + Accommodation & Expenses covered when staying away from home +21 days holiday + Pension + overtime/bonus and opportunities for rapid advancement.
Start Date: June
Job Type: Permanent
On behalf of a major customer we are currently recruiting for a number of Trainee Data Cabling Engineers to work for a fantastic telecoms company. You must have an interest within telecoms and completed some form of structured cabling systems course. Training will be provided and this role will be working on a permanent basis with a lead engineer, offering great career progression and benefits.
– Data Cabling (cat5/cat6) installation, termination, testing and documentation
– Wireless access point installation
– Cabling and installation of wireless access points, cabinets and external devices
– Working across a variety of MOD sites, Hospitals, Retail & Holiday Parks.
– Completed at least one training course within Telecoms Cabling (Fibre/Copper)
– Valid UK driving license
– Willing to travel frequently
– Current SC or DV Clearance
Please send CV to email@example.com