Ubi-Tech are looking to recruit a telecoms training instructor to deliver high quality technical courses to out corporate and military customers. You will prefarably be from a military background but non-military will also be considered. You must have experience in carrying out training needs analysis, designing and developing training courses, assessment of students and delivery of training. The successful candidate will receive intensive training to enable him or her to deliver our programmes some of which are of a high academic level. Details of our courses can be seen on our website under the Courses tab.
Job Title: Instructor
The main purpose of this role is to develop and deliver telecommunications technical training to the very highest standard; to ensure continued development of technical learning programmes and to meet the requirements of all customers. To liaise with the Head of Training, the instructor team and management on curriculum and learner matters.
Duties and Key responsibilities
- Assisting the Head of Training in managing training resources.
- Course setup – classroom and practical exercises.
- Online exam moderation and implementation.
- To provide accurate information and reports relating to the progression and performance of delegates during training.
- Marking of written and practical assessments.
- Prepare and develop learning materials and assignments in adherence to our ISO documentation
- Liaison with staff and management to ensure co-ordination between off-the-job and on-the job training.
- To act as necessary in other ways to assist the organisation / customer to meet its objectives.
- Complete induction for new learners and delegates as required.
- Achieving targets on progression and achievement.
- Deliver technical training and assessments in accordance with the policy and procedures of Ubi-tech and awarding bodies in house and off-site.
- Contribute to process of continual improvement.
- Actively promote Equal Opportunities, Diversity and Inclusion in accordance with our policy to ensure employer and learner compliance and to ensure that no individual is discriminated against.
- Actively promote a safe learning environment in accordance with current Health and Safety legislation and company policy.
- Actively support, at all times, company policy and best practice.
- Comply with the company’s security and data protection policies and procedures,with particular emphasis on protection of customer sensitive information.
- Promote efficient use of all resources.
- Ensure the building is always presentable
- Looking after guests/visitors
- Comply with all Health and Safety policies
Candidates should send CVs to email@example.com