One of our previous military resettlement students has shared this with us.
My client is in the Wireless Networking industry, designing and state of the art systems and software within the 4/5G, LTE Telecoms space; they are looking to take on an experienced Engineer to work in this specialised Support Team. You’ll be involved in Testing, client site support at Level 3 and complex troubleshooting.
As an important member of the small dynamic team you will be:
– Becoming an expert on the product (wireless backhaul, RF, Wireless, LTE systems)
– Supporting customers and service teams, OAT, Testing, Overseas support when needed
– Internal training on Backhaul products
– Installation and troubleshooting
Ideally you will have experience with:
– Wireless/Networks (TCP/IP, Protocol, Ethernet, LTE, 4G etc.)
– Microwave Backhaul or 802.11ac/n
– Experience in a Tier 3 or Level 3 Support role
Please contact the agency direct with your CV email@example.com