We are seeking candidates for this role on behalf of one of our customers.
REPORTS TO: Head of Engineering.
SUMMARY OF POST: Installing, Maintaining, and Servicing, PMR/DMR Radio Communications.
SALARY PACKAGE: £35-40k depending on experience. Role will come with phone, laptop, PPE/Tools, overtime, on call bonus and standard work place pension and company car. Engineer pays for fuel but claims back business mileage.
- Work as part of a team, providing Installation and Maintenance service to Radiocoms Customer
- Re-active response to failures of RF systems, infrastructure and products in support of Contracts
- Provide Technical assurance to clients in the field both on radio and associated
- Cover Standby duties in support of customer maintenance
- Maintain Airside eligibility if
- Assist with the preparation of tender documents when
- Carry out radio surveys
Preparation of engineering reports as required.
|Qualifications||· Good standard of education.|
· Good literacy and numeric skills.
· Good Computer Skills
· Disclosure Scotland.
|· RF Product Manufacturer|
· HNC Training/Certification
|Experience||· RF propagation experience.|
· PMR/DMR products
· Experience in fault finding across a multitude of telecommunication platforms.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
· MPT 1327 Trunk radio
· RF fault diagnostics
|· IBDAS experience|
· Cellular Experience
· IP Networking Experience
· Knowledge of Motorola/Hytera products
|Skills/Attributes||· Process and procedure driven.|
· Excellent written and telephone communication skills.
· Keen eye for attention to detail.
· Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a successful team.
· Good planning and organisational skills
· Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
· Ability to cope under pressure.
· Ability to manage change.
|· Commitment to own personal development.|
· Creative and willing to contribute ideas and professional opinion.
· Willingness to work unsociable hours at short notice if needed.
· ‘’can do attitude’’
Please forward CV to email@example.com